BitMinutes Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The BitMinute Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal resident of the United States, except residents of North Carolina and Delaware, where gaming reveal process are not allowed to reveal sweepstakes prizes. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. P2P Cash Technology Inc. ("P2P") of Roswell, Georgia, USA ("Sponsor"), Site Systems ("Judging Agency") and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on the first day of every month beginning February 1, 2013 and ends on the last day of that calendar month (the "Promotion Period"). P2P will determine month by month if a new promotional program will be offered for the next calendar month based on internal marketing parameters.
3.How to Enter:
A. You can receive one sweepstakes promotional entry for each BitMinute purchased from the BitMinute website (www.bitminutes.com). BitMinutes are sold in increments of 50 minutes and each BitMinute cost $0.10 USD to purchase and can only be paid for using credit/debit card, PayPal Account or ACH transfer only using the BitMinute website above.
B. To enter without a purchase (NO PURCHASE REQUIRED). Register on the BitMinutes Website to be able to request a free sweepstakes entry, limit one free entry per calendar month. Sweepstakes entries will not be issues to participants whose registered phone number originating from the states of North Carolina and Delaware.
4. How to Reveal Promotional Awards: Prizes are revealed by playing one of 4 games on the BitMinute website (www.bitminutes.com). The customer simply signs onto his account and selects to promotion tab to reveal the prizes associated with each sweepstakes entry they hold. All customer account information is stored on the BitMinutes Website. Sweepstake entries are the only mechanism for participating in the reveal process games.
Cash prizes can be used to purchase additional BitMinutes or can collected by the customer by completing the cash disbursement request found on the BitMinutes website by the following methods. 1) By request for direct ACH money transfer into the customer's bank account. 2) By request for direct transfer into customer's PayPal account. 3) By request for physical check to be issues and mailed via first class regular United States Postal Service
BitMinute Prizes can only be used as BitMinutes for the purpose of VoIP Calling currently limited to the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. BitMinutes never expire and always have the rate of one BitMinute equals to 10 cents purchase price. BitMinutes are not convertible to cash or additional sweepstakes entries.
Sweepstakes Entry Prizes can only be used for the purpose of participating in the sweepstakes prize reveal process. Unrevealed sweepstakes expire at 12 midnight on the last day of the month the entry was issued in.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds:
Each Monthly promotion will have 1 million sweepstakes entries that are valid until the last day of that calendar month. Each entry has a known winning value assigned at time of start of promotional period and of receipt by the customer.
Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor's discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. All prizes must be claimed and revealed by 12 o'clock midnight on the last day of the promotional month.
Any sweepstakes entries unissued or not redeemed by midnight on the last day of the promotional month are null and void.
Each Promotional Month's Sweepstakes entry table will have 1 million entries randomly distributed and populated, published and held by the Judging Agency prior to the first entry being issues at the first of the month with each entry having the values as follows:
Grand Prize Event: There is no Grand Prize or any other prize others than those listed above.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified by participation in the promotional reveal process found on the BitMinute website (www.bitminutes.com). The winning results are instantaneous at time of the reveal process, which must be initiated by the customer to reveal the entry results. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Potential winners may be subject to a background investigation, including but not limited to criminal record information. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Judging Agency's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judging Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. The Judging Agency reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry.
7. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia, located in the county of Fulton for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
8. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
9.Winners' List: Winners will be posted online at http://www.bitminutes.com
10. Sponsor: P2P Cash Technology Inc., 1015 Hickory Oak Hollow, Roswell GA 30075 USA, +1 (770) 518-1920, email@example.com
11. Judging Agency: The Promotion is administered and judged by Microdunes Plot No 89| Suite 1 | Road No 9 | Jublee Hills | Hyderabad |India http://www.microdunes.com